Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:17 pm
Posts: 2
Seems it's going to use 14.00... For some... Unknown reason. :S
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?act=uportal


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 1055
Igiss is registered here. If you want that range just let me know. :P

_________________
http://FreelancerCommunity.net
http://UnderVerse.us


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 6:43 pm
Posts: 11
Plz remove my clan war version: 1,10-1,20... we abandon the project
But now I am working for someone and plz reserve the 10.67 for Xera-Daltimus


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 1055
Done. :P

_________________
http://FreelancerCommunity.net
http://UnderVerse.us


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Subotica, Serbia.
Just a little update here, Tekagi's Treasure has already gone past 5.45, it's currently 5.48 and soon to be 5.49.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:25 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Subotica, Serbia.
(sorry for the double post)

Crossfire has recently been updated to 1.81. You might want to put that in as well.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 5:33 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Russia
Hello.

I would like to update the information of the mode, having range of versions 5.6-6.3 Mode have changed name, but not the basic orientation, therefore I ask to update range of versions from 5.6-6.3 to 5.60-6.39 with name Freelancer Mercury

with best wishes CONDOR


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 1055
Vesko wrote:
Just a little update here, Tekagi's Treasure has already gone past 5.45, it's currently 5.48 and soon to be 5.49.


Tekagi's has 5.45 to 5.55 already reserved, so they are good for awhile. :)

Vesko wrote:
(sorry for the double post)

Crossfire has recently been updated to 1.81. You might want to put that in as well.


Done

CONDOR wrote:
Hello.

I would like to update the information of the mode, having range of versions 5.6-6.3 Mode have changed name, but not the basic orientation, therefore I ask to update range of versions from 5.6-6.3 to 5.60-6.39 with name Freelancer Mercury

with best wishes CONDOR


Done. Good luck!

_________________
http://FreelancerCommunity.net
http://UnderVerse.us


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 am 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Subotica, Serbia.
DwnUndr wrote:

Tekagi's has 5.45 to 5.55 already reserved, so they are good for awhile. :)


You misunderstood me m8, I'm saying that Tekagi's is already running a 5.48 server (with that version number).

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm 
Offline
Member
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 4
Vesko wrote:
DwnUndr wrote:

Tekagi's has 5.45 to 5.55 already reserved, so they are good for awhile. :)


You misunderstood me m8, I'm saying that Tekagi's is already running a 5.48 server (with that version number).


5.48 is in between 5.45-5.55 so where´s your problem Vesko ???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Subotica, Serbia.
LMAO I thought it said 5.35 to 5.45... wow do I feel stupid.. never mind.. :?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 am 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am
Posts: 6
Can I reserve 14.1 to 14.3 for the New Frontiers mod please?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 1055
Done. Good luck!

_________________
http://FreelancerCommunity.net
http://UnderVerse.us


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 1055
3.00-3.09 Total Conversion Mod Starter Pack (DwnUndr)

added for the Starter Pack. Users will be instructed to change this number before release.

_________________
http://FreelancerCommunity.net
http://UnderVerse.us


Last edited by DwnUndr on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 740
DwnUndr wrote:
3.0 Total Conversion Mod Starter Pack (DwnUndr)

added for the Starter Pack. Users will be instructed to change this number before release.


Nice .. :D

_________________
Hey You! Check out The UnderVerse Mod by Team RIP


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron